Last week: code pushed, Cloudfleet, key discovery
Posted by Bjarni on May 4, 2015
Content may be obsolete!
Done last week
- Published back-log of changes to Github, including: VFS code, low level
VCard fixes, improvements to how the GnuPG keyring and Mailpile contacts
are kept in sync, and various bug-fixes.
- Merged a pull-request
from the Cloudfleet folks, which allows the
Mailpile web interface to run under an arbitrary path (e.g.
http://localhost:33411/mailpile/in/inbox/).This will make it easier to
integrate Mailpile into existing web servers and domains.
- Finished the back-end PGP key discovery code; the front-end still needs
Plans for this week
- Update the Mailpile website
- Update the content of the still-hidden community site and invite the
first batch of backers to take a look. The launch will happen in
stages, so don't get worried if you aren't in the first batch!
- Update the PGP key discovery front-end code